Scheduler -Detail View-
|Summary||International Chess Open by MMU|
|Beginning DateTime||1st September 2012 Saturday 9:00 (GMT+08:00)|
|Finishing DateTime||2nd September 2012 Sunday 19:00 (GMT+08:00)|
|Location||Exam Hall Multimedia University (Malacca Campus) Jalan Ayer Keroh Lama 75450 Melaka|
|Contact||Tel: Win Soh Tian Sheng 013 6515080 Poh Pei Hong 014 3806693 Gan Yan Yang 017 6514769 Email: chessMMUmelaka@gmail.com|
Organised by Multimedia University (Melaka campus)
Tournament: National rated. Open to all ages. 7 round Swiss system.
Venue: Exam Hall
Multimedia University (Melaka Campus)
Jalan Ayer Keroh Lama
Time Control: 45min + No increment All moves must be recorded.
Entries fee (non-refundable): RM30 per person (Registration after closing date on 24 August 2012 RM40)
# Participants are requested to bring along their I/C or Birth Certificate at all times for verification purposes.
# Entries after the closing date will only be accepted at the discretion of the organizers.
Mode of payment:
1. Bank-in to 04050002313204 (CIMB) with the name of CHIN NYUK WEI.
2. The entry form and the copy of bank-in-slip MUST be scanned and emailed to chessMMUmelaka@gmail.com not later than 24th August 2012.
3. Late registrations will be charged with RM10.
4. Participants that are unable to submit BOTH the bank-in-slip and the completed entry form within the time given will be disqualified automatically.
5. STRICTLY NO REGISTRATIONS THROUGH SMS OR PHONE CALLS.
Accommodation: Not provided.
Below are some hotels that you can refer to:
1. Kancil Hotel
9833, Bukit Baru, 75100 Melaka, Malaysia.
Fax: 606-2815894 10 min drive distance to MMU
2. Atlantic Park Hotel Sdn. Bhd
9830, Bukit Baru, 75150 Melaka, Malaysia.
Fax: 606-2815894 10 min drive distance to MMU
3. City Theme Hotel
No 163, Jalan Laksamana Cheng Ho, 75000 Melaka, Malaysia.
Hotel Direct Booking Hotline
Fax: 606-2835005 20 min drive distance to MMU
4. De Ocean Hotel Sdn. Bhd.
174, Jalan Laksamana Cheng Ho, 75000 Melaka, Malaysia.
Tel: 606-2843333 (Hunting line)
Website: www.deocean.com.my 20 min drive distance to MMU
# The organizers will not hold any responsibility should there be any changes in the information given above.
# For further information, please refer to the web site or contact number given.
Transportation & Meals: Not provided.
1. Poh Pei Hong (014-3806693)
2. Gan Yan Yang (017-6514769)
3. Win Soh Tian Sheng (013-6515080)
Champion : RM1000 + Trophy
2nd prize : RM800 + Trophy
3rd prize : RM600 + Trophy
4th prize : RM300 + Trophy
5th prize 10th prizes : RM100 + Medal
Best Women : RM200 + Medal
Best U-12 (on or after 1999) : RM200 + Medal
Best U-16 (on or after 1995) : RM200 + Medal
Best U-18 (on or after 1993) : RM200 + Medal
Best Institute : RM200 + Medal
* All participants will be given a certificate of achievement.
Rules and Regulations:
1. This chess competition is available for all age.
2. The FIDE Laws of Chess apply, supplemented by the tournament rules and regulations.
3. To accommodate space or other organizational constraints, the organizing committees have the right to accept or reject any entry without explanation. First-come-first-serve basis to a limited number of participants. Funds will be given back to rejected entrant(s).
4. Seven rounds FIDE Swiss System will be played by all participants regardless of their results from earlier encounters and the one with the most accumulated points will be declared as the winner.
5. All participants are required to report 40 minutes before the start of the first round unless prior notification is given to the Chief Arbiter. There will be no refund under such circumstances.
6. Players moves must be recorded. However, if player reaches less than five minutes on their clock, they are excused from doing so until the game is complete.
7. The winner of each game holds the duty of passing the signed score sheets with the correct results to the Chief Arbiter. Participants playing White assumes this responsibility if the game is drawn.
8. The loser of each game is responsible in rearranging the pieces on the dashboard. The participant playing Black holds this responsibility if the game ends in a draw.
9. The Director reserves the right to remove any individuals deemed as a nuisance or act in an undesirable manner. All participants are therefore expected to conduct themselves appropriately during the event.
10. The decision of the Director and Chief Arbiter with regards to the tournament is FINAL.
* Failure to abide the above rules will result in immediate disqualification.
Program Flow (Tentative subject)
1st Sept 2012 (Saturday)
09:00 11:00 pm: Registration
11:00 12:00 pm: Opening Ceremony
12:30 02:00 pm: Round 1
02:00 03:30 pm: Round 2
03:30 04:00 pm: Rest
04:00 05:30 pm: Round 3
05:30 07:00 pm: Round 4
2nd Sept 2012 (Sunday)
09:00 10:30 pm: Round 5
10:30 12:00 pm: Round 6
12:00 01:30 pm: Rest
01:30 03:00 pm: Round 7
03:30 onwards: Closing and Prize Giving Ceremony
*All meals will not be provided.
Name (Follow I/C):_________________________
Gender: M / F Age: __________
Fee: RM __________ (RM30/RM40)
I/C no: __________ Date of Birth: __________
Postcode: __________ State: __________
Hp no: ________________ Email: _______________
FIDE rating (if any): _______ National rating (if any): _______
Signature: __________ Date: ________________
Receipt [FOR OFFICER USE ONLY]
Age: __________ Total Fee: __________
Received by: _________________
Date: _____________ Signature: ___________
DETAILS CLICK HERE
|Categories||Catur,Kejohanan / Pertandingan|
|Last Modified||1st July 2012 Sunday|
The comments are owned by the poster. We aren't responsible for their content.